“The homeless in LA live better than many of our veterans on the Navajo Nation”
– Willis Bencenti, leader in Chinle
Help Support Our Cause
A list of needs in the Navajo Nation isolated communities
Below is a list of short term needs shared by the leadership of the isolated communities.
Sanitation | Health Care
- Sanitizing Supplies (wipes, hand sanitizers, Lysol Multi service cleaner, Clorox, Laundry, Detergent, Spray bottles, Lysol Disinfectant Spray, antibacterial dish soap).
- Personal Protective Supplies (Latex gloves, Disposable Haz Mat Suits, Mask/ N95 Masks, Protective eye ware).
- Personal Hygiene Supplies (antibacterial liquid hand soaps, Shampoo/ Conditioner, tooth paste, tooth brush, Q tips, Listerine Mouth wash, bar soaps, feminine products).
Water | Food
- Water (5 gal and 300 gal water barrels, water hose).
- Food (Meat, Non Perishables, and Fresh Produce).
- Essentials (Paper towel, Kleenex, toilet tissue).
- Diapers, Adult Diapers and Baby wipes or hygiene wipes.
- Pet Food (cat, dog) and Livestock feed (hay, grain, salt, chicken feed).
Housing | Power
- Generator for Electric to run medical respirators when released from hospitals commercial refrigeration and freezer for storing perishable items for distribution Storage bins to store items
Ziplock Storage bags.
- COVID 19 infected temporary housing while in quarantine
Investment per project
Cost for one Chainsaw
Cost for one aircraft to fly MD-902 per hour
Cost for one Tractor trailer of supplies
Cost for one Solar kit and refrigerator
Cost for one Helicopter with Supplies
For More Information on How You Can Help
Please utilize the form below to get in touch with us.